About the Ease & BenefitMall Partnership
Ease and BenefitMall have partnered to provide brokers with tools to quickly and efficiently manage groups with 2 – 250 employees.
- BenefitMall Will Set Up Your Groups – Submit your new business through BenefitMall and they will help you transition your clients to online enrollment so that you can focus on growing your book of business. Leverage BenefitMall’s dedicated staff to help you and your team get up to speed with ease.
- BenefitMall Rate Libraries – Access to all BenefitMall’s plan rates are available through Ease to quickly and efficiently build your groups.
- Document Library – Gain access to all important carrier documents, links to medical SBCs, provider lookups, wellness programs, and more inside Ease.
- Payroll and Benefits in Sync – Ease automatically sends demographic, benefit, and deduction changes to BenefitMall’s PayFocus in real time, so accounts are always up-to-date.
- Submit Electronically – Avoid having to key in spreadsheets to submit enrollments. BenefitMall offers the option for you to submit enrollments directly to them through Ease’s electronic submission feature.
BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services.
Headquartered in Dallas and founded in 1979, BenefitMall®, believes in the power and promise of American enterprise. Working with a network of more than 20,000 Trusted Advisors, comprised of Brokers and CPAs, we enable more than 200,000 small and medium sized businesses easy access to affordable quality workforce solutions including employee benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR solutions.