About the Ease and Word & Brown Partnership
Ease and Word & Brown have partnered to provide brokers with tools to quickly and efficiently onboard and manage groups.
- Word & Brown Will Set Up Your Groups – Submit your new business through Word & Brown and they will help you transition your clients to online enrollment so that you can focus on growing your book of business, this includes complex case setups where employee classification is necessary. Leverage Word & Brown’s dedicated staff to help you and your team get up to speed with ease.
- Word & Brown Rate Libraries – Access to all Word & Brown plan rates are available through Ease to quickly and efficiently build your groups. The Word & Brown Library populates simple employee on-screen enrollment education and guidance, provider directory links and Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC).
- Document Library – Gain access to all important carrier documents, such as medical SBCs, inside Ease.
- Submit Electronically – Avoid having to key in spreadsheets to submit enrollments. Word & Brown offers the option for you to submit enrollments directly to them through Ease’s electronic submission feature.
- WBQuote and WBQuote Lite Integrate With Ease – With a few clicks, you can transfer quote data including group, census, carrier plan benefits & rates as well as contributions and eligibility directly and conveniently into a new group set up.
About Word & Brown
More than 30 years ago, John Word and Rusty Brown introduced Word & Brown to the market with a commitment to “Service of Unequalled Excellence.” Today, Word & Brown’s service commitment remains the same. Executive and Regional Leadership team members have more than 200 years of cumulative experience in the health insurance and employee benefits industry and a history of service and technology innovation.
Since 1985, Word & Brown and its sister companies have been recognized leaders in the health insurance and employee benefits industry. They established the largest multi-carrier, small group private health insurance exchange nearly 20 years ago. Wherever you write business, whatever your agency size, and no matter what market or product focus, they are ready to assist you – online, on the phone, and in person.