Last modified and effective May 1, 2022
Information We Collect
EASE websites collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, EASE websites have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers. Examples: A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol Address, email address, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories including those listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). Examples: A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, driver’s license, insurance policy number, employment, employment history, bank account number, medical information, or health information. Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Protected classification characteristics. Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation.
- Internet or other similar network activity. Examples: Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application or advertisement.
- Geolocation data. Examples: Physical location by IP address for electronic signatures.
- Professional or employment-related information. Examples: Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
EASE obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from your employer, insurance broker or authorized subcontractor of your employer or insurance broker.
PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Health or medical information covered by local and federal regulations such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data.
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific state and federal privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), the California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Use of Personal Information
EASE may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Websites, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Websites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Websites, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of EASE’s assets.
EASE will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
EASE may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR A BUSINESS PURPOSE
In the preceding twelve (12) months, EASE has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Customer Records personal information categories.
- Protected classification characteristics under local or federal law.
- Geolocation data.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
Your Rights and Choices
Various local and federal regulations provide consumers with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that EASE disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we may disclose to you the following:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that EASE delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we may delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete a transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of an ongoing business relationship or otherwise perform our obligations under an existing contract.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with any local or federal Privacy or Health regulation, including the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at +1 800-446-3273,
- Emailing us at [email protected]
- Sending a letter to us at Enrollease, Inc., 1980 Festival Plaza Drive Suite 810, Las Vegas, NV, 89135
Only you or a person properly authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm we have access to personal information that relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. If we are unable to comply with the request, the response we provide will explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and transmittable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your access, portability, and deletion rights. Unless permitted by a local or federal regulation, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
EASE may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by local or federal regulations that can result in different prices, rates or quality levels. Any permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, the ways in which EASE collects and uses your information described above, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
- Phone: +1 800-446-3273
- Email: [email protected]
- Postal Address: Enrollease, Inc., 1980 Festival Plaza Drive Suite 810, Las Vegas, NV, 89135