See the Ease platform’s latest feature rollouts, product enhancements, and more for this month.
While the rest of us were putting 2022 to bed, the Ease team was readying some big things for the new year. From ACA to security enhancements, there’s a little something for everyone.
When it comes to ACA reporting and compliance, things can get complicated. This year, Ease rolled out several enhancements to make it easier for brokers and employers to submit the necessary reports, including:
- Easy-to-find ACA overview dashboard featuring info needed for 1094 reporting, with one-click access to more detailed month-by-month data;
- History audit tool, which works to catch common history discrepancies regarding employee enrollment history to be resolved prior to running ACA reporting;
- Define ACA codes to educate users why particular 1095-C codes are populated.
Improved plan renewals
During plan builds and enrollment — particularly when working at scale — any amount of time saved can make a huge impact. With the recent improvements in the renewal process, brokers can now take advantage of automation to shore up their renewal checklist, including:
- Auto-renew base plans, which means based or buy-up plans that are renewed together will continue to be linked;
- Auto-renew contingencies, which means contingency plans that are renewed together will continue to be linked;
- Option to rollover forms;
- Option to rollover rates;
- Mass delete plans, which allows users to easily remove multiple built plans that are no longer needed during the renewal process.
Now, when new users log in to Ease for the first time, they’ll receive an email to set up their password and answer a security question. Psst: Existing users will only be prompted for a security question if they reset their password.
Check out the Help Center for more details on this updated login experience.
These updates will be hitting the Ease platform in a few weeks — here’s a sneak peek, and we’ll update you with more details once live.
- New filters will make it easier to view current plans versus renewal or future plans (particularly helpful when working during two plan years;
- Ability to add multiple plans from a rate library at the same time;
- Turning on “require enrollments” now enables automatic enrollment (no more forgetting!).
Stay up to date on the latest product releases
Check your inbox for monthly invites to the What’s New Walkthrough and Office Hours webinars, featuring product leaders sharing the nitty gritty on what’s new and what’s next with Ease.