In the blink of an eye, the world has changed and the challenges we face today are unlike anything weve experienced. We get it, thats why weve created these Online HR Department Resources.
- Handling COVID-19 Related Circumstances in Ease
- Support and Training for Employers New to Ease
- Support and Training for Employers Currently Using Ease
Whether youve been using Ease for a while or are just getting started, weve assembled several handy resources to help you handle COVID-19 related circumstances in Ease and to help you quickly learn and get the most from Ease.
Cost-containment measures, telemedicine, and other remote HR solutions are rapidly becoming a necessity. With your broker by your side and Ease at your fingertips, you have a suite of helpful resources to provide your employees with benefits, telemedicine, Onboarding, and HR access from anywhere they are, and anywhere you are.
- Annual Benefits Contribution Report: Calculate the benefits portion of your total payroll costs a number you need to apply for the Paycheck Protection Program with Eases new Annual Benefits Contributions report. This report includes required data by employee for all Plan Types. Reports are available for all years currently in Ease.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave or expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. The Department of Labors Wage and Hour Division (WHD) administers and enforces the new laws paid leave requirements. These provisions will apply from the effective date through December 31, 2020.
- Employees Furloughed Due to COVID-19: How to manage employees and benefits during temporary furloughs and layoffs.
- COVID-19 Special Enrollment: How to manage temporary enrollment periods and view limited special enrollment opportunities offered by carriers as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Support and Training for Employers New to Ease
New to Ease? Get the support or training necessary to be successful with Ease. From training videos to support information, these resources include everything to get up and running.
- Employer Training Series: The Employer Training Series contains 20 videos you can watch to learn how to use each Ease feature to optimize your onboarding and benefit administration workflow.
- Digital Carrier Enrollment Forms: Ease comes with more than 5,000 digitally-mapped carrier enrollment forms to make your transition online a breeze.
- Integrated Watch & Learn Videos in Ease: Once you’re in Ease youll find Watch & Learn Videos embedded throughout your account. These videos are a great way to quickly learn or re-familiarize yourself with a feature or workflow, like adding an employee or generating a report.
- Adding Employees: If youre hiring new employees, show this video to your companys Ease administration for a smooth onboarding process.
- Changing Employer Status: Things are changing rapidly for many businesses. Using Ease you can change employee statuses, including moving employees to COBRA, a terminated status, or Leave of Absence.
- Reporting Basics Video: Watch this short video to get an overview of what reports you can generate in Ease and how to access them.
- Employee EaseHR Experience: With EaseHR its easy for employees to request time off, view an employee directory, and more.
Support and Training for Employers Currently Using Ease
Need a refresher on using key features in Ease? From basic training videos to in-depth support information, these resources includes everything you need to get the most of your Ease system.
- Onboarding (Offer Letters, I-9, W-4): Give employees a flawless first day wherever they may be with Ease’s onboarding. Employees can review and sign offer letters, digitally upload documents like their I-9 and W-4, and more.
- Company Directory, EaseHR: Are you suddenly dealing with employees working from their homes in numerous locations? Its more important than ever to have a comprehensive company directory that displays helpful, at-a-glance information such as each employees email address, phone number, department, and location.
- Document Library | Custom Documents | Document Notifications: From work from home policies to performance reviews and employee handbooks, employers can upload documents that can be digitally signed by employees.
- Creating and Managing Custom Documents: Custom Documents can be created and distributed to employees in Ease during onboarding, enrollment, and anytime during the year. Use custom documents to generate offer letters signature-ready offer letters or policy documents.
- Ease Mobile App: Employees may not be working their normal hours/onsite and they may be without access to their laptops/computers for benefits info and enrollment. With the Ease mobile app, employees can log in and view their plan information, plan summaries, and policy numbers at any time.
We understand youre faced with many new challenges, scenarios, and situations affecting your business and your employees. Please reach out to your broker if you have questions or need help were here for you.