Too often, we use digital marketing to share only our thoughts and relay only our messages. But, when we’re looking to generate leads and grow our business, it’s important to offer ways for our customers to share their thoughts as well. One way to do this is through hosting benefits webinars, a type of interactive content, which can be effective in engaging customers and offering real-time results.
Hosting Benefits Webinars
A webinar is a live seminar conducted over the internet. They provide an engaging way to build your brand and interact in real-time with prospects and customers. Hosting benefits webinars can help teach your groups about the different benefits you offer, and use polling features to gain valuable insight. Webinars can also be less intimidating than a phone call or in-person meeting but can create urgency for a website visitor to convert to a lead.
There are many popular webinar services for you to use when hosting benefits webinars. Our favorites include:
Creating a poll with GoToWebinar.
Their platform has a clean user interface, is fairly easy to use, and has a full suite of services that take care of any needs when hosting benefits webinars:
- Built-in email automation to help webinar hosts create custom email invitations, confirmations, and reminders.
- Ability to record a webinar and play it in the future for different audiences
- Interact with webinar attendees by creating up to 20 polls before or during the webinar. You can even create surveys to administer to webinar attendees.
- Real-time analytics so you can monitor webinar attendance, interest, and participation using easy-to-read dashboards.
Other key features for hosting benefits webinars include mobile support, network security, and lead management. They also offer a one-week free trial.
An example of the ON24 analytics dashboard.
This platform aims to help webinar hosts create engaging, interactive webinars to help peak interest and generate revenue. The key features for hosting benefits webinars include:
- Capability to build fully customized webinar consoles that integrate with a business’ logos, colors, imagery, and messaging.
- No plugins or downloads required for hosts or attendees, making webinars easy to reach a big audience.
- Powerful analytics that provide you with detailed engagement data on the behavior of your attendees to help identify prospects, which can be integrated with marketing automation and CRM systems.
- A suite of over 30 widget tools that link with your social media account, help administer surveys and create tools, and foster collaboration between presenters and panelists.
ON24 offers a free 30 day trial.